Junior Software Developer
We are looking for talented individuals that look forward to contributing to our unique and awesome company culture, teamwork
and the technology of our stack.
As a junior software developer at AI Coaching, you will:
- Help us create end-to-end flows, from the backend core to beautiful and intuitive front-ends;
- Participate in the user-experience design process in order to drive the development and implementation of complex user-interfaces into simple solutions;
- Work closely together with our developers, designer and project managers.
We would like you to have:
- The capacity of adapting to new technologies
- Solid knowledge of web standards, HTML5 + CSS3
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Python
- Interest in testing, review and code quality
- Experience or knowledge in NOSQL databases, ReactNative and code versioning tools (such as Git or Bitbucket) are appreciated
but not strictly necessary. Interest in machine-learning is also considered a BONUS.
You’ll be a great match if you are:
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Familiar with Agile Development and SCRUM methodologies
- Pro-active and up-to-date on the latest trends
- Keen on learning new things, whether it be personal development or technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and onboard with team and client interaction
You’re an all-star match if you also:
- Are bold enough to challenge but open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Value a relaxed, friendly and supportive working culture with zero politics
Interested in learning more about us andwhat we can offer?
Get in touch
Thanks for your interest in Conversational AI in e-Learning. We’re happy to get to know you!
Tell us how we can get in touch with you and we will reach out to you shortly.
Digital assistants for personal development.